Sunday 28 July 2013

About this blog

This blog is set up to document my journey into positive thinking and what effect it will have on my life. I am writing this to keep my motivation up by holding myself accountable and keeping track of my successes.

I will follow Paul Mckennas plan from his book Change your life in seven days. I will be following this plan for 30 days and will keep an update on how I feel and any changes I notice in my life.


I have tried the programme before although on and off and for a week or so. I found everything in it helpful. I felt noticeably better when I was doing the exercises and listening to the track. My problem like most things in my life is sticking to it. I believe in the program but need to stick at it to reap the benefits. Although the book states change your life in seven days I think the seven days is more to set the wheels in motion. I no if I can stick at this I will see the results I desire.


I will be seeking out other positive thinking books, videos etc which I will share with you.

My blog will also have posts on various subjects which I find interesting and aspects of my life that I hope to change. the topics below are all areas I hope to change and will use these to check my progress.

Fitness and diet
I have always like to keep fit, My problem is consistency. I train hard for a week or two then give up and binge on junk food. I used to box as an amateur but have not competed in four years. My biggest goal is to compete again. I tend to gain 15 or 20 pounds of weight when I go of track taking me months to lose the weight. I am down to a good weight and just need to maintain myself.

Money and Business
I will be trying to improve my finances and my business. I run a woodwork company and really want to get this off the ground. I have been in a rut for some time with this. I will post about my progress and any other income making topics.

Friends family and social life.
I have moved to a new city and really don't have a social life. In fact since leaving school I haven't made much of an effort if I'm honest and I don't have many close friends, I regret this and hope to see a big change i this area. I don't have any spare income at this point which makes things more challenging. I will be posting on things I learn on these issues.

Education self improvement
I would love to learn a new language improve my maths learn to drive. I want to travel and see places. I'm particularly interested in Italy and Greece as I like history and archaeology.







No comments:

Post a Comment