Tuesday 30 July 2013

Positive thinking videos Brent Smith

I have been on youtube each morning watching some inspiring videos. This helps with my mindset and sets me up for the day. My favourite at the moment is a guy called brent smith. He is so full of energy and exitment, its infectious. You cant help but feel inspired by him.He has posted over 300 videos on a range of topics.
His ideas are based on what he terms inner work. He uses positive affirmations and the usual stuff but he puts it into a story about his life. Rather then repeating an affirmation he recomends  imaganing or visulising yourself being the way you want to be. So you create a story of the life you want or the way you want to be and live through the story in your mind. I like this idea as you are feeling the affirmations rather then just saying them




1 comment: